- 1 Banana
- Cinnamon (enough to coat a banana)
- 2 Squares of dark chocolate (85% Cocoa)
- 2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- Honey (optional)
1. Sprinkle cinnamon on a plate. Peel a banana and roll it in the cinnamon until the banana is coated.
2. Cut the banana crosswise to make flat circles. Then simply place a dollop of peanut butter on each slice.
3. Break the chocolate squares into pieces and put on piece on top of each banana. If you want this treat to be on the sweeter side, drizzle with honey. Enjoy right away or refrigerate for later.